Friday, November 11, 2011

Been about a year since I've last updated.. Gosh! I've got to do better! Since my last post, Christian has begun 1st grade and Nia has entered Pre-K. I don't think there could be a Mommy as proud as I am. Kindergarten was rough for Christian. I think he's finally getting the hang of this school thing though. Luckily for us he's a natural smarty pants so academics have yet to be a problem, the behavior on the other hand... Let's just say.. Prayer works! Combined with talks from his Uncles and Great-Grandad, seems to have done the trick! Thank God for the men in our family. His first report card not only consisted of all E's, but all S's in behavior!

My little Nia(Rhia), is doing well in Pre-K also. She is already ahead of her class and has begun to work on sight words at home so hopefully she will read before the school year is done. She is taking ballet and loves every minute of it! She still says she wants to be a rockstar. Kids!!!

Will try to get some pics posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment